It’s never too early to start planning for your kid’s future. Put your children on their way to financial independence with the Kids First savings account. This account is designed for children under the age of 12.
- This account is opened in the child’s name and operated by the parent/guardian
- Zero account opening balance.
- Automatic Transition to MeFirst account when the child attains the age of 13.
- Access to the Banks digital platforms 24/7 – FBN Mobile, Quick Banking *894#, Online Banking & ATM.
- Trendy gift item for the child when the account is opened with a minimum of GH¢200.
- Standing order on the payment of tuition/other fees.
- It provides a savings vehicle for accumulation of funds towards future expenditure for the child
- Encourage savings culture in children
- 2 Passport size photographs
- Valid Photo ID (Voter’s ID, Driver’s License, Passport, National Identification card)
- Proof of address; Utility Bill
- Complete FBNBank Account opening form
Who can Apply?
- Children between 1-13 years whose Parents/Guardians are employees of reputable companies
- Children between 1-13 years whose Parents/Guardians are self-employed individuals with regular earnings
1) Do I need references for a Kids First Account?
- References are not needed for this account
2) Is it mandatory to have a Debit Card for the Kids First?
- A debit card is only issued to the parent/guardian if they request for one
3) What will happen to the Kids First Account when the child becomes 13 years old?
- The Kids First account is automatically converted to a Me First Account