The Student account is saving account targeted at students between the ages of 16-30 that allows them save towards their future while providing the opportunity to access world-class financial services.
- Minimum opening – GH¢5
- Operating balance – GH¢5
- No service charge
- Competitive Interest rates
- Personalized Master Card
- Free alerts
- Free E-zwich Card
- 50% discount on Drafts for school fees payments
- Free Online and Mobile Banking Apps
- 24/7 access to cash and account information
- Unrestricted withdrawals
- Withdrawal booklet costing
- Students have the opportunity to part take in entrance exams organized by the Bank
- Periodic invitation to events organized by the bank
- Free shopping with their MasterCard on POS and Internet
- Free Branded Souvenirs from FBNBank
- A duly completed application form
- One passport photograph
- Copy of Student ID
- Copy of Admission letter into Tertiary Institution
- Copy of Passport (for International Students)
Who can Apply?
- Students between 16-30 years.
1) Do I need references for an Xplore Account?
- References are not needed for this account
2) Is it mandatory to have a Debit Card for the Xplore Account?
- A debit card is only issued if you request for one
3) What will happen to the Xplore Account when the person becomes 31 years old?
- The Xplore account is automatically converted to a Savings Account