It is an investment account with a specific amount invested at an agreed interest rate and tenor. Based on customer’s instructions, at the end of agreed period (tenor), the investment can either be rolled over (re-invested) or liquidated (returned to customer) with the interest amount earned.
Why Choose this Account?
- Investment period (tenor) is a minimum of 30 days and a maximum of 360 days.
- Minimum opening balance of N100, 000
- Amount can be terminated before maturity but accrued interest will be forfeited.
- Amount can be terminated at customer’s discretion
- Attractive interest rate
Who Can Apply?
What Documents do you Need?
To open a Fixed Deposit account,
- Download the Fixed Deposit Account Opening Form
- Complete the form and submit at the nearest FirstBank branch
You may also like…
Bank Cards: Get easy access to your money anytime, anywhere in the world with your FirstBank cards. Keep tabs on your money
FirstOnline: FirstOnline is FirstBank’s brand name for Internet Banking. The product allows customers to
Current Account: Get started today with our broad range of current accounts designed to suit your banking needs and make