The FBNBank Import Financing Facility product is designed to give you the financial assistance required to bring all your goods to shore
- Credit facilities can be made available via Letters of Credit, Bills for Collection etc
- Equity contribution is required
- Facility is short tenured
- Improves your cash flow by bridging the gap between the time when you must pay for imported goods and the time when you receive payment for selling them
- Enhances your bargaining power with overseas suppliers because you are able to agree to faster payment terms
- Enables you to pay suppliers promptly, building your business credit rating and reputation
- Application letter
- Duly completed loan application form
- Certificate of registration of business entity
- Invoices of goods to be purchased
- Audited financials
- Company’s statements
- Other Banks’ statement of account of 12 months preceding application
Who Can Apply?
- Trade businesses who import finished goods
You may also like…
Personal Loans: Whether you are looking to buy a brand new car or working towards making other dreams a reality, our range of flexible loans help you bring your plans to life.
Savings Accounts: Achieve your savings goals and enjoy competitive interest rates when you save your money with us. Save to attain your financial freedom.
Current Account: Would you like an account that allows you perform 3rd party or business transactions with ease? Our current account is just what you need.