We facilitate international payments for services by our customers and obtain cheaper sources of funding through the autonomous market window of the Central Bank of Nigeria.
- A maximum of $4,000 for PTA and $5,000 for BTA
- Facilitates payment for services by our customers
- Cheaper source of funding through the autonomous market window of CBN.
Types of Invisible Payments
- School fees [undergraduate and postgraduate]
- Overseas Medical bills
- Overseas trainings/seminars
- Home Remittances for Expatriates in Nigeria
- Mortgage Repayment
- Membership Subscription and Examination Fees (Individuals)
- Dividend and other investment remittances
- Other technical related payments
- Valid passport with relevant visa and International Return Ticket.
- Duly completed Form A
- Relevant regulatory documents
You may also like…
Ria Money Transfer: Send and Receive money across the world with Ria international Transfer services.
Domiciliary Account: An account that allows you save in US Dollars, Pounds Sterling or Euro; with your money valued at the prevailing rate.
Western Union Money Transfer: Our international money transfer services offers you a hitch-free experience.