Never miss out on your favorite TV programmes! Settle your Pay TV subscription bills via our In-branch locations, ATM machines and on the web.
- Collections are done via 3 main channels: Bank branch, ATM and web
- No extra charge to the customer for in-branch payment
- Customized deposit slips are used for in-branch payments
- Seamless update of customers’ billing account as soon as payment is made
- Single view of customers’ payment to the company which helps minimize reconciliation issues and delay when customer makes payment.
- Ease of payment of subscription bills for customers at our various retail outlets and by using their debit cards on FirstBank ATMs and on the web
- Seamless update of subscriber account as soon as payment is made
- No extra cost to subscriber for in-branch payments
- Easy reconciliation of subscription account as well as payment tracking.
1) How can I pay my TV Subscription?
- TV subscriptions can be paid in all FBN branches, ATM machines, online through FirstOnline and via FirstMobile, our innovative mobile app.
2) What would I need to make my TV subscription payments?
You will need the following:
- Smart card number
- Cheque or cash
- Name and address of subscriber.
3) Are there any charges to the customer apart from the subscription amount?
- For payments made at the branch, there is no extra charge. However, for payments made via the web, through FirstMobile or via an ATM, there is a token charge.
You may also like…
FirstOnline: Perform banking transactions via the Internet, without the waiting and restrictions of branch banking.
Automated Teller Machine (ATM): A self-service machine that dispenses cash and used for other transactions like payments, funds transfer etc.
Cards: Get easy access to your money, anytime, anywhere in the world with FirstBank card variants.