The Salary Overdraft Account (SODA) product is designed to assist customers to access some part of their monthly salary to cater for personal commitments in the shortest possible time
- Maximum facility tenor is 90 days
- Employer to confirm the bank will receive applicant salary in that month
- Allows employees to access some part of their monthly salary to cater for personal commitments in the shortest possible time
- Competitive interest rate
- Applicant’s net monthly income should be minimum of GH¢800
- Applicant should be in full time employment for at least 6 months
- Applicant should not be more than 55 years
- Applicant should have a salary account with FBNBank, with at least 6 months’ salary domiciliation
- New applicant must move their salary account to FBNBank, with at least 2 months’ salary domiciliation in addition to 6 months’ current bank account statement from previous bankers
- Applicant to submit a copy of his/her Social Security National Insurance Trust fund (SSNIT) card
You may also like…
FirstBank Visa Gold Card: Make easy international payments and enjoy discounts/rewards at numerous outlets worldwide.
FirstOnline: Perform banking transactions via the Internet, without the waiting and restrictions of branch banking.
FirstEdu Loan: Our short-term facility designed to finance working capital needs of schools.