This account helps teenagers embrace the culture of financial responsibility from a young age, while also keeping them positively engaged and entertained. Teenagers between ages of 13 – 17 learn all about money in fun ways as benefits enjoyed for opening this account.
- Account is opened in the child’s name but operated by the parent/guardian.
- GH¢50 account opening balance.
- Automatic transition to Xplore Account when the teenager attains the age of 18 years.
- Pre-paid card for the child (in 5 design options) on which parents/ guardians can load weekly/monthly allowances.
- Trendy gift items will be awarded if account is opened with GH¢200.
- Standing order on the payment of tuition/other fees.
- It provides a savings vehicle for accumulation of funds towards future expenditure for the child
- Encourage savings culture in children
- 2 Passport size photographs
- Valid Photo ID (Voter’s ID, Driver’s License, Passport, National Identification card)
- Proof of address; Utility Bill
- Complete FBNBank Account opening form
Who can Apply?
- Children between 13-17 years whose Parents/Guardians are employees of reputable companies
- Children between 13-17 years whose Parents/Guardians are self-employed individuals with regular earnings
1) Do I need references for a Me First Account?
- References are not needed for this account
2) Is it mandatory to have a Debit Card for the Me First?
- A debit card is only issued to the parent/guardian if they request for one
3) What will happen to the Me First Account when the child becomes 18 years old?
- The Kids First account is automatically converted to an Xplore Account