FBNBank Current Account
The FBNBank Currect Account allows organizations to carry out limited third party withdrawals to a maximum of GH¢5,000. With our corporate current account you can begin to enjoy all the inherent benefits because our current account caters to your transaction needs providing you with a better way to bank.
- Initial deposit – Gh¢200
- Interest paid on account balances in excess of GH¢ 1,000,000
- Personalized cheque book
- Pay-in facilities – cash/cheque deposit, salary credits
- Quarterly statements issuance on account
- Standing orders can be established on account
- Access to loans and overdraft facilities on account.
- No minimum operating balance (account can be operated at zero balance)
- Funds transfer and bank cheques/drafts allowed on the account
- Inter-branch transactions between account owner and third parties allowed
- No restrictions on number of withdrawals
- Safe, easy and convenient
- Certificate of incorporation
- Certificate to commence business
- Company’s regulations
- Resolution letter
- Introduction by solicitors / your auditors
- Companies forms 3 & 4
- 2 Passport size photographs
- Valid National Photo ID (Voter’s ID, Driver’s License, Passport, National Identification card)
- Proof of address; Utility Bill
- Complete FBNBank Account opening form
Who can Apply?
- Business owners who want the flexibility to operate their accounts.
1) Who is eligible to open this account?
- Corporate organizations that want the flexibility to operate their accounts.
2) How can I open this account?
- You can open the Current Account at any of our branches. All you need do is to walk into any of our branches and the Customer Care staff will treat you to our traditional courteous service.
3) What charges are applicable to this account type?
- Account Maintenance Fee is applicable.