First Current Plus Account (Corporate)
Are you a business owner in search of flexibility to operate your corporate account?
Who can Apply?
- Business owners who want the flexibility to operate their accounts.
Why Choose this Current Account?
- It requires a minimum opening balance of GH¢1,000
- 2% interest p.a. on daily monthly balances in excess of GH¢ 5,000
- Cheque book Issuance
- References required opening a current account
- Online banking in line with approved pricing for customers
- Free e-mail alert and SMS alerts
- Free monthly e statement
What Documents do You Need?
To open a First Current Plus account,
Current Account: This is a non-interest bearing account which allows entities (organizations and companies) to carry out unlimited third-party withdrawals.
Fixed Deposit: is an investment account which allow you to place a fixed amount of money for a fixed period at an agreed interest rate. Interest earned is paid at maturity.
Personal Accounts: From saving your hard earned money, running a hassle free account and much more, our accounts varieties have got you covered always.