- Investment period is a minimum of 30 days and a maximum of 360 days
- Minimum opening balance is GH¢500
- Upon customer’s instructions, fixed deposit can be rolled over or paid out at maturity
- Attractive interest rates
- Can be used as collateral for loans from the Bank
- 2 Passport size photographs
- Valid Photo ID (Voter’s ID, Driver’s License, Passport, National Identification card)
- Proof of address; Utility Bill
- Complete FBNBank Account opening form
Who can Apply?
- Individuals 18 years and above with funds that do not require immediate use.
1) What is the tenor for fixed deposit?
- It varies between 30 days and 360 days.
2) Can the investment be rolled over?
- Yes, based on an instruction from the customer.
3) Can the investment be terminated before maturity?
- Yes, investment can be terminated before maturity; however a portion of accrued interest will be forfeited.