How to identify an FBNBank Agent
Our Agent locations are branded with the following items:
- Name Sign
- Customer Notice
The Agent Banking Services at Agent location includes the following:
- Cash Deposit
- Cash Withdrawals
- Funds Transfer Services
2) Collection of documents for Opening of Accounts by the Bank
- Obtaining duly completed account opening forms containing Customer’s personal information such as name, location address, email, telephone number, date of birth, mother’s maiden name and gender.
- Obtaining KYC documentation from each Customer as may be required by the Bank and the BoG, from time to time.
- Collection of documentation sufficient to prove such Customer’s identity including utility bills, international passport, driving license etc and such other information as may be required by the Bank from time to time.
- Sending all documents and information collected to Agent’s designated Branch.
3) Approved Transactional Channels
The Agent shall render the approved transaction services to Customers using only the following approved transaction channels:
- POS terminal supplied by the Bank for Agent Banking Services only (i.e. connected to the Agent Banking platform).
- The Bank USSD string connected to the Agent Banking platform, accessible via the Agent’s device.
- The downloaded mobile application connected to the Agent Banking platform, accessible through the Agent’s device.
Applicable fees and commission for FBNBank Agent Banking Services
|S/N||TRANSACTION BAND||CUSTOMER FEE (GH¢)|
|2||DEPOSIT (Own Bank Account)||FREE|
|3||FUNDS TRANSFER (INTRA)||FREE|
|4||OTHER BANKS (GH¢)
0.15% -Minimum GHC 3.00
- Customers are charged a convenience fee for transactions.
- Agent earns commission for most of the transactions performed
- All transactions done at the Agent’s location are real-time and impact sender/ beneficiary’s account instantly.
- Transactions are performed using dedicated channels for Agents which include POS terminal, Agent Android APP, and Agent USSD.
Customer Transaction Guide
- Customers must ensure they have referred to the tariff guide for applicable charges. This will be applied directly on customer’s account for cash withdrawal services. For funds transfers and deposit into other bank customer’s account, applicable fees must be added to amount before Agent commit transaction.
- Customers are not required to pay any other fees or charges to the Agent.
- Don’t expose your Pin to anyone.
- Ensure Confirmation of your transaction by the Bank through text message before leaving Agent Location
- Receipt is issued per transaction
- Transactions cannot be carried out when network or transaction platform is not working
Type of Business that can be used for Agent Banking
- Registered businesses
- Corporates with Retail chains/ Large distribution network
- Limited liability companies
- Sole proprietorships
- Retail Shops
- Pharmacy Shops
- Fuel Stations
- ECG Vending points
- Mobile Phone Shops
- High Volume Telco subsidiaries
- Supermarkets; etc
Criteria for selection of Agents
- Business must be registered
- Location must be customer friendly and a business area/ developing business centre or residential
- Prospective Agent must operate in a shop (brick and Morta either rented or owned.)
- Willingness to render financial services as defined by the Bank
- Valid means of identification for business owner(s)/ signatories
- Passport pictures of signatory/ signatories
- Registration documents
- Physical location address and GPS co-ordinates
- Commercial activities of the prospective agent in preceding 12 months
CURRENT AGENT LOCATIONS
|S/N||AGENT BUSINESS||LOCATION||ASSIGNED BRANCH|
|1||Gloricom Ventures||Haatso-Ecomoc road, opposite the total fuel station||Dome|
|2||Dipsy Payments and Settlement Limited||Kwabenya-Musuku Roundabout||Dome|
|3||OHAMAN Ventures||Nima Market||Spintex 1|
|4||Julifort Limited||Dansoman, around exhibition rounabout||Dansoman|
|5||Dosphen Enterprise||Madina Market||Airport|
|6||A Pualus Enterprise||Mataheko 1st Light||Kaneshie|
|7||Dondany Multichoice Ventures||Tema Comm. 2, near the police station||Tema|
|8||Vital Payments & Receipts||Kokomlemle, John Sarbah RD.,opposite Church of Pentecost||Achimota|
|9||Vital Payments & Receipts||Ashaley Botwe close to Mega Training school||Achimota|
|10||Kojoe P Ent.||Maprobi, near the Methodist bChurch||Korlebu|
|11||Bodel Limited||Agbogba, inside Telenergy building||Dome|
|12||Western generation Ventures||Nima Market||Swanmil|
|13||Carne Company Limited||Ashongman near Melcom||Dome|
|14||Pro-Partners Limited||Teshie Kantamanto||Spintex 1|
|15||St. Johnson Commerce||Adenta Shell premises||Airport|
|16||Promo-excess Ltd.||Spintex around Kotobabi, Kriss burry lodge||Airport|
For enquiries, comments or complaints please call FBNBank on 0266019888/0266081534 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.