When it comes to receiving money from abroad, there is no better way than FBNBank’s Western Union money transfer service. Western Union is a leader in global payment services. It provides consumers and businesses with fast, reliable and convenient ways to send and receive money around the world. So think FBNBank when next you want to receive your Western Union money transfer.
- You can receive your remittance from any of our branches
- Customers can receive their transfers from Monday to Friday from 8am to 5pm at any of our branches and from selected branches on Saturdays
- Transfer is available to receiver immediately the sender concludes the transaction
- Receiver does not pay any fee.
Requirements for Receiving Remittances
- The Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN)
- Expected Amount
- Valid National Photo IDs (see Required documents)
- The receiver’s name, address and phone numbers
- Sender’s name and country (city to be included for transfers coming from the US and Mexico)
- Test Question and Answer where applicable.
- Fully completed form
Any of the following documents are valid means of identification:
- Driver’s License
- Voters ID card
- National Identity Card
- National Health Insurance Scheme Card (NHIS)