FBNMobile is the official mobile banking smartphone application from FBNBank. It provides convenient access to both financial and non-financial transactions to FBNBank account holders via their mobile phones/devices.
It is also poised to offer a more reliable and definitely more convenient digital banking experience, whilst complementing our plethora of lifestyle offerings.
- Account overview
- Beneficiary management
- Mini-statement generation
- Funds transfer
- Download here for Android and here for iOS
- After download, Select Country
- Select New User
- Select Debit Card
- Enter 16-digit Card Number and PIN
(following which an OTP will be sent to your phone)
- Enter your preferred mPIN (5 digits) and the OTP
- Set 2 security questions and answers
- Set PIN for transactions (4 digits)
- Thereafter, use FBNMobile for funds transfer (inter & intra bank), mobile money transactions, check balance, get mini statement.
1) What do I need to get started?
- Download and install from the stores
- Use your MasterCard details and PIN to register for the service.
- A One-Time-Password (OTP) will be sent to your registered phone number with the bank to conclude the registration.
- Choose a PIN for logging into the App, called mPIN (5 Digits).
- Choose a Transaction PIN (4Digits) for authorizing your transactions on the App and also put in your personal security questions and answers for support purpose. Do NOT forget any of these credentials as they are very important in your user journey within the App.
2) Will I have 24/7 access to the Mobile App?
- Yes, it can be accessed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week from anywhere in the world
3) What accounts can I access on the App?
- All the accounts you have with FBNMobile. This may include: Current, Savings, Domiciliary.
4) I have forgotten my mPIN, what should I do?
- You can reset your mPIN on the app by selecting “Get Help” and “Forgot mPIN” to answer your security question and choose a new PIN.
5) What can I do on the App?
- You can Transfer Funds to accounts in FBNBank or any other Bank in the country, Transfer funds to mobile money wallet, check account balance, generate a 7 days account statement and save beneficiary.
6) Is the Mobile App secure?
- The App is situated in a highly secured environment to protect your account. The App is PIN protected. The PIN is uniquely linked to the App on your device. All transactions on the App are validated by a transaction PIN known only to you. All these are in addition to other security measures put in place to ensure that your transaction information is protected from intruders
7) Do I need to have an account with FBNBank before I can enjoy this service?
- Yes. If you do not have an account yet, kindly locate the nearest FBNBank branch and open a bank account with ease.
8) Can I use the App if I have a joint account?
9) Who do I contact for support?
- For support, please contact FBNBank Customer Support on 0266081558 or send an email to email@example.com. You can also use the “Send Feedback” function on this App.
10) What if I change my mobile phone or number?
- You can install and activate the App on two devices. Should you want to change one of the devices, contact the FBNBank Contact Centre on 0266081558 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
11) Will I receive alerts for transactions done on this app?
12) How often can I change my mPIN and Transaction PIN?
- We recommend that you change your mPIN and Transaction PIN periodically to prevent unauthorized access to your account.
13) How often can I transfer funds?
- Funds transfer can be done 24hours a day, 7days a week from your mobile phone.
14) How does the Transaction PIN work?
- You input the Transaction PIN at the point of carrying out a transaction. Transaction PIN is required to authorize transactions within a daily limit.
15) What is the daily transaction limit?
- Transactions are dynamically configured to show the limit per period. Limits may be reviewed from time to time. Currently, the transaction limit is GH¢5,000.00