With Intergrity Money Transfer, enjoy the convenience of receiving money straight from the United Kingdom at any of our branches.
- You can receive your remittance from any of our branches
- Customers can receive their transfers from Monday to Friday from 8am to 5pm at any of our branches and from selected branches on Saturdays
- Transfer is available to receiver immediately the sender concludes the transaction
- Receiver does not pay any fee.
Requirements for Receiving Payments
Beneficiaries can collect funds at any FBNBank branches by providing the following:
- Expected Amount
- Valid National Photo IDs (see Required documents)
- The receiver’s name, address and phone numbers
- Sender’s name and country
- Test Question and Answer where applicable.
- Fully completed form.
Any of the following documents are valid means of identification:
- Driver’s License
- Voters ID card
- National Identity Card
- National Health Insurance Scheme Card (NHIS)
You may also like…
Online Banking: Bank with convenience. You can perform banking transactions via Internet, without the waiting and restrictions of branch banking.
FBNBank MasterCard: Use this card anywhere in the world for your ATM, Online or Point of Sale (POS) transactions wherever the MasterCard logo is displayed.
Savings Accounts: Achieve your savings goals and enjoy competitive interest rates when you save your money with us. Save to attain your financial freedom.