The FBNBank Savings Account is an account where funds can be deposited at any particular time for safe keeping and withdrawn at will over the counter and through the ATM. The account can also be used for savings towards any future expenditure, planned or unplanned.
Features of this account
- Initial deposit of GH¢20
- Tiered interest rates – earn higher interest as your deposits grow
- Interest is calculated daily and applied quarterly
- Easy deposit & withdrawal (including ATM withdrawals)
- FBNBank MasterCard issued on account
- Standing Orders, easy payment of bills/transfers
- Account can be used as security for a loan facility
- Wealth accumulation
- Customer is able to build up funds overtime
- Customer can earn interest on deposit saved
- FBNBank MasterCard is issued on the account
- E-Statement service
- Standing Orders – easy payment of bills/transfers
- 2 Passport size photographs
- Valid Photo ID (Voter’s ID, Driver’s License, Passport, National Identification card)
- Proof of address; Utility Bill
- Complete FBNBank Account opening form
Who can Apply?
- Anyone who is 18 years and over who wishes to save
1) How can I open this account?
- Simply visit any FBNBank branch nearest to you.
2) Can I make transactions on my account from any FBNBank branch?
- Yes you can.