The XploreFirst account is a savings account targeted at students between the ages of 16-30 years. It allows them to save towards their future while providing them with the opportunity to access world-class financial services.
- Minimum opening – GH¢5
- Operating balance – GH¢5
- No service charge
- Competitive Interest rates
- Personalized Master Card
- Free alerts
- Free E-zwich Card
- 50% discount on Drafts for school fees payments
- Free Online and Mobile Banking Apps
- 24/7 access to cash and account information
- Unrestricted withdrawals
- Withdrawal booklet costing
- Students have the opportunity to take part in entrance exams organized by the Bank.
- Free SMS and E-mail alert.
- 5-10% Discount on drafts for school fees payments.
- A duly completed application form
- One passport photograph
- Copy of Student ID
- Copy of Admission letter into Tertiary Institution
- Copy of Passport (for International Students)
Who can Apply?
- Students between 16-30 years.
To open a XploreFirst account
- Download an Individual Account Opening Form
- Complete the form and with the accompanying documents, submit at the nearest FBNBank branch
1) Do I need references for an Xplore Account?
- References are not needed for this account
2) Is it mandatory to have a Debit Card for the Xplore Account?
- A debit card is only issued if you request for one
3) What will happen to the Xplore Account when the person becomes 31 years old?
- The Xplore account is automatically converted to a Savings Account
You may also like…
Demand Options: Get started today with our wide range of demand options designed to suit your banking needs and make your banking experience a pleasant one.
FBNBank MasterCard: Use this card anywhere in the world for your ATM, Online or Point of Sale (POS) transactions wherever the MasterCard logo is displayed.
Online Banking: Bank with convenience. You can perform banking transactions via Internet, without the waiting and restrictions of branch banking.