It’s never too early to start planning for your kid’s future. Put your children on their way to financial independence with the KidsFirst savings account. This account is designed for children up to the age of 12 years.
- This account is opened in the child’s name and operated by the parent or guardian.
- Automatic Transition to MeFirst account when the child attains the age of 13.
- Access to the Bank’s digital platforms 24/7 – FBN Mobile, Quick Banking *894#, Online Banking & ATMs.
- Standing Orders on the account for the payment of tuition and other fees.
Who can Apply?
- Children up to the age of 12 years whose Parents/Guardians are employees of reputable companies
- Children up to the age of 12 years whose Parents/Guardians are self-employed individuals with regular earnings
To open a KidsFirst account
- Download an Individual Account Opening Form
- Complete the form and with the accompanying documents, submit at the nearest FBNBank branch
You may also like…
Demand Options: Get started today with our wide range of demand options designed to suit your banking needs and make your banking experience a pleasant one.
FBNBank MasterCard: Use this card anywhere in the world for your ATM, Online or Point of Sale (POS) transactions wherever the MasterCard logo is displayed.
Online Banking: Bank with convenience. You can perform banking transactions via Internet, without the waiting and restrictions of branch banking.